If two or more teams are equal on fixture points at the end of the season, the procedure for breaking ties for any Final is as follows:
- The team with the greater contests won shall advance
- Where two or more teams have equal contest wins, the team(s) with the greater individual matches won shall advance
- Where two or more teams have equal individual match wins,the team with the least individual matches lost will advance
- Where two or more teams have the equal lost matches, the team that defeated the other team(s) during the fixture season shall advance
- If still equal, the team with more holes won in their fixture advances
Team A & B both finished the season on 14 fixture points.
Both teams won 7 contests.
Team A won 36 out of 63 individual matches while team B only won 32 out of 63 individaul matches so team A ranks higher.
Teams A, B and C all finished the season on 14 fixture points.
Teams A and B finshed with 7 contest wins whereas team C only had 6 fixture wins. Teams A and B advance and team C is relegated to 3rd ranking.
Both A and B won 36 individual matches.
Team B only lost 19 individual matches while Team A lost 24 individual matches so Team B is ranked 1 and Team A is ranked 2.